This site is imagined as an archive, not a place where you find actual news... If you are looking for what Dani is doing right now go to the web page of his official fanclub 'Daniel Diges World'.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rápido

***English, Russian


Rápido     (Spanish)

Hoy no ha sido un buen día,
me ha creado confusión
me ha llevado a una ensoñación.

Donde no hay ni sol ni luna
sólo aire y libertad
inspirándome una irrealidad.

Me agarro al viento
y me fundo en soledad.

Rápido
estoy viviendo rápido
agarrado en un látigo
dejándome llevar.

Maniático
de los momentos mágicos
si pueden ser simpáticos
me ayudan a olvidar.

Me planteo la partida
hacia una nueva dirección
evocando una revolución.

Hoy he comido con Judas
me ha llenado de dolor
con la oda a la resignación.

Pierdo cartas
y las vuelvo a tirar
comienzo la partida
de una vida sin final.

Rápido...

Daniel Diges
Warner Chappell Music Spain, S.A.


Fast     (English)

Today was not a good day
it created me a confusion
and it led me into a dream.

Where there's no sun or moon
only air and freedom
inspiring unreality for me.

I grasp the wind
and I merge in loneliness.

Fast
I'm living fast
caught in a whip
letting it to carry me.

Like mad
about the magical moments
if they could be nice
to help me forget.

I set the game
towards a new direction
evoking a revolution.

Today I had lunch with Judas
he filled me with pain
with the ode to resignation.

I lose the cards
and draw them again
starting the game
of a life without the end.

Fast...


Быстро     (Russian)

Сегодня был не очень хороший день
который привел меня в растерянность
И перенес к мечтам

Где нет ни солнца ни луны
только воздух и свобода
Меня вдохновляет что-то невероятное         

Меня захватывает ветер
И помещает  в одиночество                

Быстро
я живу быстро
хватаясь за нить                        
И позволяю вести себя

с безумными мыслями
о волшебных моментах
если они смогут быть приятными
И помогут мне забыть

Я начинаю новую партию
задаю новое направление
Вызывая революцию

Сегодня обедал с Худасом
наелся до боли
с одой о смирении

потерял карты
и снова их создал
начиная партию
бесконечной жизни

Быстро...


(Translations by: Aida Trobradović, Nataly Melnikova...)


No comments:

Post a Comment