This site is imagined as an archive, not a place where you find actual news... If you are looking for what Dani is doing right now go to the web page of his official fanclub 'Daniel Diges World'.

Friday, January 21, 2011

How to participate?

Obviously I didn't do all these translations by myself, I have great and invaluable help of my "pequeñitos"... We are doing all that we can do, but even more can be done... If you have found some intereseting article that you'd like to see translated, tell me about it. About the translations of the songs, if your language is not among the listed, you can translate the song yourself and send it to me, and I'll post it... (send message here)
Or if you have some other suggestion that you think might be a good idea, don't hesitate to tell it. That's why exists that field to leave the comment ;o)
And the most important of all, english is not my first language, I'm not going to pretend that I know it perfectly.... So, whenever you notice some mistake or mistranslation (my spanish is even worse!), please do tell!
Every input will be evaluated carefully, I can assure you of that.
Help me in achieving my goal, making Daniel Diges an international star!
Thanks!!!

Aida

No comments:

Post a Comment